In this episode David and Daniel discuss effective methods of teaching with stories.
Learning about Camels and Shakespeare.
Stories in the classroom.
- There are many great advantages to telling stories in the classroom.
- Stories with a purpose can bring your topic or lesson to life.
- Stories are a great way of bringing your students back to the topic.
- Your stories had better be good and “on topic.”
We cannot due this topic justice by communicating the stories to you in the form of a blog post.
Therefore, grab your favorite beverage, a snack and sit back to listen to the two stories in the podcast.
- First up to the microphone is David who takes you into the world of Christmas, stage management, and camels. (This is a true story.)
- Next, Daniel will give you insights into Shakespeare that will definitely cause you to think about what you know about this playwright.
Do you have a good story that you would like to share? Email us (below)!
Please share your opinions on this Post / Podcast: SC 82 Story Time from David and Daniel – the world is reading & listening (in over 150 countries) …
We need your feedback so we may continue to fulfill our mission statement and help students, the world over.
Daniel & David