This Project is for students, professors, parents, and all of higher education. Our mission is to champion “Student Caring” as a way of addressing the challenges in higher education today.
Listen to Podcast Episode No. 1
• Why is the Student Caring Project such a big deal?
• This podcast series will take the listeners with us through the upcoming academic year.
• Initially, we’ll be covering these topics:
– How to create a welcoming environment for meeting with your students.
– Ways in which you can “know your students” before you meet them in the
– How to be available for your students.
– Making discoveries about your students’ strengths and career directions.
• The origins of the Student Caring Project, Daniel’s story about a student.
• Career Directions and Your Daily Bread.
• David’s graduate school story.
• David’s background.We welcome your feedback to this podcast and our work:
YOU MAY Go to iTunes and write a review or simply, in iTunes, click on STAR to rate us. – we would really appreciate that!Email us!
Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org David: email@example.com
OR You may tell give voice feedback on student caring TOLL – FREE voice number, 1 – (855) NEWWAY- CARE ~ That’s – 1 -(855) 639-9292THANK YOU FOR LISTENING & PLEASE JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
You may find us on:
Twitter Facebook Google + Pinterest
This way, we can keep you informed about our upcoming eBook and Audio program: The Caring Professor: A Guide to Effective, Rewarding, and Rigorous Teaching
Until next time: Keep Caring!