We accept submissions for guests to write posts for the “Student Caring” community.
Submissions are reviewed every Friday.
Anything that would beneficial for the community is good content for a guest post on this site. Our community consists of all persons who would be in contact with a college student from about two years before they enter college until about five years following graduation. Of course we welcome submissions from students too! We categorize our community members as students, their families, higher education faculty, staff, administrators, and the companies who will employ students after graduation. The best length for your post is between 500 and 550 words.
As we have now reached our goal of 1 million page views per year:
If your post contains a link or links for the promotion of another website, we would negotiate a fee for your post.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a gust post in other blogs).
- You can include one link in the byline, which we will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- The inclusion of images (communicating the essence of your post), video (which may used in the post or on our YouTube channel to promote the post), or audio (which may be used in the post or in one of our podcast episodes), is encouraged and will receive publishing priority.
We do not accept links to sites related to essay and/or writing services. We do not promote sites related to gambling.
- Please format your guest post as an HTML or MS Word document, so it may be easily dropped into a WordPress HTML editor.
- Use “Paragraph” tags for headings and “format” for body text.
- The use of bullets and numbered lists is encouraged.
- An image should be 300 wide px X 200 tall px in JPEG (High Quality).
- Video should be in MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files – Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec.
- Please submit audio files in MP3 or m4a formats.
- Please be sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
When your post is ready for submission, please email it to David. Guest post submission are reviewed every two weeks, so if you don’t hear from us right away, hang in there, your contributions are very important to us and our community.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to this important work!